Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Elite Blasters release dates (and more)

Hey everyone! I guess I'm not really the guy to post about stuff like this, but I'm going to anyway! BWAHAHAHAHA!

So everyone is all pumped up for the new Nerf Elite blasters. We've seen some of the new ones, like the Ruff Cut 2x4, the Diatron, the Strife, Elite Rayven, Triad, etc etc etc. The question we've all been asking is "When are we going to get these blasters in stores?!" We've already seen the Stryfe in stores in Southern California, but nowhere else.

Before I say anything, All credit goes to a German Nerf blog that was recently created called Tactical Nerf. Also, Jason from Basic Nerf has gotten his hands on a Stryfe and reviews and fires it a bit.

So here are the release dates for the new blasters:

"Stockade:                          January 31, 2013
Rampage (With Shield!): January 31, 2013
Firestrike:                         January 31, 2013
Strongarm:                       January 31, 2013 
Stryfe:                              February 28, 2013
Elite Jolt:                         February 28, 2013
Elite Rayven:                  February 28, 2013"
`                                 -Tactical Nerf

Tactical Nerf also introduced us to a German website that is advertising many of the new Elite blasters. Check it out HERE.

Like I said before, Jason, from Basic Nerf, has found a Stryfe.
UNBOXING
FIRING TEST
REVIEW- This guy goes by Chris Cartaya on Youtube.


Thanks for reading!
~Kimosabi

*EDIT*
Hey again! PsykSG just got ahold of a Ruff Cut 2x4! Check out his video HERE

5 comments:

  1. *MESSAGE* This didn't deserve a post but I'm saying this now; I've seen a post a reddit.com saying Stryfes are also in a TRU in MN besides California. Because of this I may take a trip there to get the Nerf Stryfe if the store supposedly has the Stryfes the post on reddit claims. It seems possible since there is this blaster on ebay from St. Paul MN, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will indeed be one. ~Zero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya. Im not sure when they'll come out in other places, but we aren't getting them in NorCal

      Delete
  2. Kimo! you FIEND! lol

    Nice job, this'll help me know when to start saving my cash up! ;)
    Can't wait for the elite rayven! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the dates were later in the year

      Delete
  3. Looks like the date for stryfe was wrong...
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nerf-N-Strike-Elite-Stryfe-Blaster/21928181

    You can buy it there or on amazon

    I hope the other dates are wrong too!
    well, as long as they would come out sooner....

    Good job though.

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!