Friday, January 20, 2012

Nerf Jolt Mods

                                     Today I'm going to show you how to mod the Nerf Jolt.
                                                                        
                             Lets start by unscrewing the four screws on the bottom of the blaster.
                                          After unscrewing the four screws unscrew this one.
                                                          This is the cocking arm.
                                              Now slide it out and put it back in this way.
                                              I added a LSFG spring in with the jolt spring.
                                             This is what you should have when your done.
                                                                 Put it all back and your done.

Thanks for reading,
-iModify-

7 comments:

  1. Sly
    that looks like some crazy spring combo nice mod

    ReplyDelete
  2. ranges before and after? and knock out the ar's. you can fire stefans and streamlines if you do. and maybe brass barrel or cpvc it? that would be awesome.
    ~RedHawK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ranges stock is about 30ft flat I think, I would double check with randomshadows video on YouTube. An right I did the nano jolt mod and many other. and right now it's hitting about 65ft flat.

      Delete
  3. You should check out how I modded my Jolt. I didn't have any springs laying around though. I'm assuming you left the AR's, right?

    My awesum mod :)
    http://blastermodsandmore.blogspot.com/2012/08/jolt-mods-and-elevation-sight-mod.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at the time the AR's were out..... But it's a nano Jolt now :)

      Delete
  4. How long does the Jolt last with the added force of 2 springs? Does the plunger and plunger head 'degrade'? And what is the strongest spring, in terms of kg, that the Jolt can take?

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!