Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Author!

Hello All,

I am a new author on this blog. I mainly post videos on YouTube under the name Rmods74, however I have recently been asked to publish my work here as well. I plan to post finished products, as well ad blasters that I am currently working on here (Works in Progress will pretty much be exclusive to here).

 I am pretty good at working with tools, and I put a lot of effort into my work. I mainly focus on NIC style blasters (blasters with the intention of using stefans). However I still do projects centered around stock darts.

If you are interested in checking me out on YouTube I will post a link below:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rmods74?feature=results_main

Here is an example of my work:

I hope you enjoy




-Rmods


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a great Maverick. Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really like this blaster. I was testing some new paints that I will probably stick with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog Rmods! Can't wait to see what you com up with!

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!