Saturday, June 16, 2012

Minimized Firefly!*update!*

So i got this firefly from a kid around my neighborhood and it was in good condition, minus the paint job. Back story, when I got the firefly, I modded it according to Drac's video write-up. But yesterday when school got out I got bored so I was looking around Arctic Nerf and saw that Icicle did a Minimization job on his firefly. So then I was like, "hay, I should do that". and dremeled away! After cutting this is what i got:
I looks and feels awesome!

The other side
All AR's are out
You can now see the internals, but I'm gonna cover up all the gaps(that's what she said? :p)
Me holding the firefly.


*UPDATE* I spray painted it. It looks cool I think. :)

Well now that since schools out for me, I have a question for you viewers, should I start doing commissions or not? Leave an answer in the comments section. But that's all for now! Cheers!
-Plopper

3 comments:

  1. Nice, and for the commissions, it all depends if you think you can do almost any gun :) maybe we could do a trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool I've never seen a minimization done to a firefly Good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!