Sunday, March 31, 2013

Commission RainbowPump

Hey Guys BBV here today and I shall be doing an overview on this unfinished RainbowPump.
Sorry I haven't posted recently, but I've been busy with this and school, but I'm on holiday now.
I don't have much more to do, but when It is finished, I'll update this page.


This commission is for BNWNerf of BritNerf
I've put a lot of work into this so far using advanced tools such as a Lathe and a Mill, over all I think I've put around 20 Hours into this built.
It has a lot of interesting features such as:

  • Turned Plunger Head
  • Turned Plunger Rod Notch
  • Turned Bushing
  • Milled Slots
  • 7" Draw
  • No Precompression
  • Delrin Plunger Rod
  • HDPE Pistol Grip
  • Wooden Foregrip
  • Countersunk screws.
  • Modified Rainbow Catch
  • ' 3.0 Priming '
  • Polycarb Trigger



Here are some parts/internal photos:


Thanks BBV





6 comments:

Let Me Know What You Think!