Friday, March 15, 2013

Shout-Out: NerfNova34!

Hey guys! Its been awhile since the last shout-out so I thought i'd do one. Today we're going to be focusing on NerfNova34! He seems to be an air gun fan (like me) and I think he does some great modifications. Let's start:

This might be my favorite on his channel.

Yep! A tank expanded Panther. This is the first completed one i've seen so far that's on a shell. Check it out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like AT2K's? Well then you'll love this!
Two Hornet tanks and the OG tank..... pure awesomeness!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And last but not least......
 
One of my favorite reshells you can do, the 3K Raider! He did a very good job on this. As I have been working on my own.
=======================================================================

Once again. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS GUY!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^CLICK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks
-iModify-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think!