Sunday, December 16, 2012

Adult Fans of Nerf: Nerf Diatron

    Hello, and today I need to update you on some nerf news. Most of you will probably recall seeing the new elite series starting to pop up around the US. (I need to go get some soon as the person I'm about to mention  has told me that they are in my area. This post however is about the new nerf diatron!

   Below is a video about the Diatron. I found this video by finding the channel Adult Fans of Nerf. <---- Go check them out and possibly sub to them. They said it was found at a Target in MN. This surprises me as I thought it would be found at a TRU. This is at target for $20 USD



There is the video of the review and firing. Many of us have only seen the pic on amazon.com. The most important parts of it however, lie on the the side of the blaster. The other side shows how it primes, loads, and the front view shows how the discs chamber into the blaster. I will not re-cap what they have said as you can just watch the video above. I have gotten their permission to post about this as they have said:
"You are certainly welcome to use any of the video on our site!" in a PM reply on youtube after asking if I could make this post.

So again, I give a HUGE shout-out, thanks, and credit to Adult Fans of Nerf. I take no credit for this at all. I'm just spreading the word that the Diatron has come to the US. I hope I can find a diatron at my local target soon!
 

6 comments:

  1. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS!!! RRRRGGGG!!! ILL GET YOU NEXT TIME YOU CRETIN!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Well, just try to get a vid of the elite rayven, (one that hasn't now been removed from the user)if possible.

      Nice job zero! Keep up the posts

      Delete
    2. Heh, when were you going to? I saw this only a hour after they posted the vid/

      Delete
  2. With this firing mechanism nerf could easily make a clip fed double shot disc gun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but would the clips go in the top? the bottom or the sides?

      Delete
    2. I would think it'd be the bottom

      Delete

Let Me Know What You Think!