Hey guys, so I was looking at my singled Longshot and then I noticed I used way short of a barrel. So I opened it up, regressed it, added Teflon tape under the o-ring, added a Xploderz spring (total spring combo so far is.. Xploderz, LS, NF) redid the barrel to 11" then test fired it!
It worked awesome! It hits about 95ft flat with slugs, then... I looked at the front gun, I didn't really like it so I looked at what I had. I looked at my Titan and said 'hehe'
SO, here's some progress pics!
|Comment below of what I should name this!|
|I need some E-puddy.|
|Yep, still catches. :D|
And here's a demo:
Thanks for reading!
Comment below of what I should call this!