Monday, March 5, 2012

Portal's Mav 1.0

It's done! Sorta. It's all done internally and externally but keeps making a problem after problem after problem. I'll get back to it later and make it all work. For now,just drool over these 2 pics and wait for the better 2.0 for a few weeks.


Comparison to an Airtech 3000. If you want me to review it just tell me in the comments. I think my mav looks pretty decent. Nothing like NeoCreations or JohnsonArms but I think it's nice. What do you think of it?

7 comments:

  1. I do like the blue version paint job that you came up with. I think it looks much better than the original blue version of the mav without the yellow all over it. Perfect amount of well placed orange accent as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep :) The accents are definately what make the blaster.

      Delete
  2. Hey portal nice review!

    If you need help with your mav Let me know.

    I have spent more modding hours with that than any other nerf gun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's either me messing up with paint a little or just needs an hour or 2 and patience.

      Delete
  3. Where did you get that orange paint? It looks deadly close to the regular orange Nerf color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wasn't painted. I used a Gear up! maverick. Already orange on there. Just used painter's tape. Although I did use a little of this orange paint from a model kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you took my suggestion. By the way painting a Gear up blaster is one of the top Nerfing sins.

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!