Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nerf Rattler (1994) and some news!

Hay guys, im back and now motivated to mod stuff! First off I apologize for the lack of posts from me. Lately I haven't had any motivation to post anything or the time to post. With 4th of July comming up, I was busy to get money for fireworks. I am also in the making of a pump action longstrike! Turns out it will take me a while to make(Dont ask why :P) But now thats out of my way, I have some time to post!
So without further blah blah blahs, here's the Nerf Rattler:
The Rattler is a 1994 Nerf Max Force blaster that holds 4 Mega Darts. It is no
longer available for purchase because its home line has since been discontinued. When it was introduced it costed about $14.99 . It got mildly good reviews when it first came out. It was succeeded by the Ratchet Blast in 1997. (Credits to Nerfipidia for this)


The other side


The turret can come off the blaster!


Just shoved some CPVC barrels into the stock barrels. Nothing to major.


Ranges: About 40ft due to the new barrels
Reliability:Good for rushing
Condition of blaster (Videocurrently): Great!
Modding potential: Not so much
Accuracy: Not so well
All in all, I give this blaster a 8/10. Great for rushing, Good condition, but not so good accuracy.
As for the news, commisions might be opened after the 4th. I have to get parent approval first.
Thats all for now! Cheers!
-plopper

3 comments:

  1. Nice post :D :D :P
    -Sly
    and yes milez if u were wondering i am being lazy so i am not using my Google account :D

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!