Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nerf Search

I was on Taobao searching for some Elite but also found some other interesting stuff.  What is this!? Eliminators in different colors than Dart Tag colors? A bunch of Nerf knockoffs? A blaster that I have in green? Next,Frost_Nerfer gave us a link to WebHallen so I took it and found this. Very interesting,no? A Scatter Blast 2-pack!? Frost also saw that you can buy the Hailfire. I have not seen that in stores. I haven't found any Elite or that Whiteout Spectre yet.

3 comments:

  1. The Eliminators are not knock offs. They came in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, portal, you seem to own this blog more than your own! :P
    ~Wing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It's just I don't have any mods to post so I'm doing this type of stuff.

      Delete

Let Me Know What You Think!