Thursday, July 18, 2013

The PacSnap!

Hey guys! I made a PACSNAP WOOOO

*Click Read More*


TA DA, I still have some cleaning up to do. Just keep that in mind!
I still need a real hopper, so i'm using this custom RSCB. Still gotta play with barrels.

Awesome handle^
I messed up so I had to move the handle back more. I want to redo the whole pump slide!

And because of that, you can't prime like that^
And my awesome stock :D
Come at me?

Overall, this is a REALLY nice blaster and my new primary. It works really well, and catches everytime. I just have to redo the pumpslide and it will be 100% awesome.
And I might go to my first war soon!

8 comments:

  1. what state do you live in and what war are you going to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! You've inspired me to make one of these with a RainBow catch when I finish my BullPump. I've been delayed a bit, but I should have vids soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was my plan originally, but cost and skill came in the way... can't wait to see more content from you

      Delete
  3. Damn that is dope! Silverware trigger adds some class as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks man. And I like to make custom length triggers :P

      Delete

Let Me Know What You Think!