Sunday, June 23, 2013

Shout-out: JK Nerf!

Hey guys, I haven't done a shout-out in a while so I thought i'd do one! And if you didn't read that title, this is for JK Nerf. <==(click for link)

He's a very talented modder that does homemades, re-shells, and great mods! Let's get started:

My favorite mod on his channel right now is his re-shelled titan. Because we all know I love titans. (click read more)



And a really cool homemade on his channel is his R2L.


And last but not least, TANK EXPANDED, AIR COMPRESSED, 4B OF DOOM 

Anyways, please subscribe to him and tell him I sent you :)
-iModify-







1 comment:

  1. Tired of losing? Read this. I've done NERF wars for several years now, and little tricks I've picked up along the way have saved me lots of losses. Discover More

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!