Monday, October 15, 2012

Nerf Big Bad Bow Mod, Plunger Head Improvement!

Hey guys. So I opened up a BBB and noticed the seal was pretty bad, so I had to fix that! :D

I'm pretty sure this is a new modification, so if you've seen this before let me know!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start by getting your plunger head:
 Cut these off:
 Place a  O-ring in here:
 You should have a nice cup like this:
 Now hot glue over the O-ring like this:

Place your plunger head back on and test it out!

My seal is 99.99999 but is leaking somewhere in the barrel.

Thanks for reading
-iModify-

4 comments:

  1. You could also flip out the cup and leave it in the PT for a couple hours flipped. When you flip it back, it will be even more flared out.

    This is good too though

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!