Hey guys! I recently commissioned Drev for a +bow for a really nice price. Pics:
CLICK READ MORE!
|Thanks for the foam!|
First off, this is a very nice +bow for the price! But there are some thing that needed to be tuned up, but he warned me.
1. the seal was around 60%
2. the plunger rod/spring was scraping somewhere
3. range was low for a +bow
And just some minor stuff that I didn't like:
4. some screws started to fall out
5. He used two bolts for the bushing instead of 1 long one.
6. There's bolts instead of screws in some areas like the handle.
Here's what I did:
1 & 5. tightened the plunger head and put a long piece of threaded rod threw the bushing. Now has 100% seal
2. took out the PVC stub and replaced the K25 with a cut down K26 he sent me, and lubed.
3. ^^ fixed the range problem, shoots 105-115ft flat with slugs and a 8 dart hopper!
4. Just super glued them.
6. No big deal.
Hopefully I didn't discourage you to commission a +bow from Drev, I just had to point the minor flaws out! This is now shooting better then the PACSnap and is my new primary!