Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kimosabi's Nerf Armory!



  • Hey everyone! I'm going to be showing you my Nerf Armory. I have a total of 30 blasters:

-FuryFire (2)
-Raider (1)
-Raider Pistol (1)
-Praxis (1)
-Vigilon (1)
-Deploy (1)
-Proton (1)
-Rads 12 (1)
-Reflex (3)
-Reflex Manta (1)
-Pullback Reflex (1)
-Sharp Shot(1)
-Quick 16 (1)
-Clear Recon (1)
-Rayven (1)
-StrikeFire (1)
-Alpha Trooper (1)
-Stampede (1)
-BigBadBow (1)
-Nitefinder (2)
-Maverick (1)
-Longstrike (Spectre integration) (1)
-Spectre (integrated into Longstrike) (1)
-Retaliator (1)
-Rampage (1)
-Pyragon (1)
-Titan (yet to come)
-Magstrike (hopefully I get it from Plopper :P)

1 comment:

  1. My son got some Nerf guns for his birthday and a listener called to tell me that he didn't think that was appropriate. read this post here

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think!